Stars channel old Hollywood glamour with classic combination of back gowns and white diamonds
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 7, 2018 Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Angelina Jolie, Elisabeth Moss, Shailene Woodley, Allison Williams and Alexis Bledel.
Hollywood’s leading women joined together in solidarity wearing all-black ensembles to draw attention to gender equality issues and sexual harassment in the film and television industry and beyond to raise awareness for the Time’s Up movement.
The classic combination of black and white was a top choice with many women adorning their Globes gowns with dazzling Forevermark diamonds set in white gold. Angelina Jolie, nominated for her film First They Killed My Father, looked stunning in bold pear shaped drop earrings with round brilliant diamonds.
Allison Williams of the Golden Globes Nominated film Get Out topped her black strapless gown with a one-of-a-kind five-strand diamond choker, hand crafted with more than 40 carats of Forevermark diamonds.
Williams’ stylist Cristina Ehrlich said of the look, “With the Golden Globes red carpet blackout, white diamonds were the immediate choice- it’s such a classic and glamorous combination. I chose Forevermark diamonds for Allison not only because they are beautiful, but they tell a bigger story with Forevermark’s ongoing support for women, and they pair perfectly with the theme of the evening.”
Shailene Woodley, nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Big Little Lies paired her modern gown with a classic pair of oversized princess diamond stud earrings and a timeless diamond eternity band and cocktail ring.
“I’m thrilled to be at the Golden Globes today in celebration of such wonderfully talented artists and their work over the course of the past year. I’m grateful to the HFPA for allowing us the opportunity to be here representing the acting community, but also in solidarity of women and men all over the world in tandem with the Time’s Up Movement. Forevermark’s commitment to creating opportunities for women in its diamond producing companies really speaks to the narrative of the night. I’m happy to be wearing their beautiful diamonds this evening,” said Woodley.
Forevermark diamond looks at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards include:
Who: Angelina Jolie, Golden Globe Award Presenter and Nominee for Best Motion Picture, Foreign Language, First They Killed My Father
- Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold 12.50 ctw
- Forevermark by Pluczenik Integré Opulence Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 3.65 ctw
Who: Elisabeth Moss, Golden Globe Winner for Best Actress In a Television Series, Drama, The Handmaid’s Tale
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Round and Pear Diamond Double Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold 2.69 ctw
Who: Shailene Woodley, Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series Golden Globe Nominee, Big Little Lies
- Forevermark Princess Cut Diamond Earrings set in 18k White Gold 9.41ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Eternity Band set in18k White Gold 2.97 ctw
- Forevermark Millemoi Diamond Ring set in18k White Gold 1.24 ctw
Who: Allison Williams of Best Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy Golden Globe Nominee Get Out
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Cushion Diamond Eternity Band set in Platinum 9.35 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Cushion Diamond Eternity Band set in Platinum 5.07 ctw
- Forevermark Five Row Diamond Choker set in 18k White Gold 43.15 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Oval Cluster Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 5.01 ctw
Who: Alexis Bledel of Best Television Series, Drama Golden Globes Nominee The Handmaid’s Tale
- Forevermark x Jade Trau Alchemy Round Diamond Short Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark x Jade Trau Alchemy Round Diamond Line Bracelet set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark by Natalie K Diamond Line Bracelet set in 18k White Gold 6.46 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Swirl Diamond Band set in18k White Gold 1.02 ctw
- Forevermark Cluster Shield Diamond Ring set in18k White Gold 3.40 ctw