- Caters to different kinds of visitors, including existing& first-time investors
- Boasts of a clutter-free user interface and is aimed at simplifying the user journey
- Is responsive and adapts itself to a variety of devices, including mobiles, tablets and laptops
Bangalore, 23rd April, 2018: BOI AXA Mutual Fund, a joint venture between Bank of India and AXA Investment Managers, has launched a new website with an uncluttered design interface and a simple user experience. The company has also migrated to a new url www.boiaxamf.com.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Sandeep Dasgupta, CEO, BOI AXA Mutual Fund said, “BOI AXA Mutual Fund acknowledges that an investor is more than just a successful purchase; and that the key to embarking him on a journey of long-term loyalty begins with a proactive and personalized experience; enhanced by a digital-first approach.We are excited about our new website and believe that it will offer a very informative experience for our investors, partners and media and help them engage better with BOI AXA Mutual Fund.”
www.boiaxamf.com has been optimized for all devices including Mobiles and Tablets. The website design has been created to balance visual aesthetics while not compromising on the functionality of the platform. It provides information and support to a variety of visitors – ExistingInvestors looking for transaction-related information (factsheets, application forms, etc.); Prospective Investors looking for appropriate schemes to invest in; also visitors who are New to Mutual Funds and are seeking information.
Some of the unique features of the new website include:
- Interactive features like Product Finder
- Advanced Search functionality
- Clutter free design
- Activated Tooltips to provide information about an item without needing to click on it
- Simplified Branch Locator
- Data rich Product Pages
BOI AXA Mutual Fund currently has 10 open-ended schemes and its average Assets under Management for the quarter of January – March 2018 is Rs.5802crores.