Enterprise wireless solutions are no more a luxury and have become a necessity to run small, medium and large businesses. As per the recent statistics, the USA wireless industry is witnessing some staggering numbers with tremendous growth in the number of mobile consumers. Due to sudden growth, there is a huge demand for large enterprise Wi-Fi solutions. 99 out of 100 Americans use 4G/LTE network for minimum 6 days a week on their phone. More than 60% people in the USA use their iPhone or another smartphone to view videos or other multi-media.
More than 70% of the total internet traffic comes from mobile devices. So, the world is going mobile and there is some serious requirement for every business to shift their network infrastructure from messy cables to a more compact and robust enterprise network solution.
A business may question that they can get wireless solutions directly from the ISP, so why do they need to consider a Wireless Network Solution Provider? The answer is very simple. An ISP cannot cater and meet the critical demands of increasing business complexities.
With the introduction of terms like mobile workforce, IoT, and Cloud Computing, there is a need for high-quality, scalable, and robust Enterprise wireless solutions to meet all these challenges and maximize the agile productivity.
Let’s discuss the need for enterprise Wi-Fi solution in detail:-
- Need for BYOD
- Today, many corporate managers, VP’s, and CEO’s travel frequently for business meetings and client presentations across multiple locations.
- You cannot tell them to carry their systems from one place to another place.
- They will require access to important documents on their mobile phones, tablets, and laptops (Bring Your Own Device).
- The major challenge for a network administrator is to provide these employees with a secure access on company’s network and at the same time avoid any network breach from a 3rd party.
- Enterprise wireless network products can solve this major challenge by channelizing and securing the internet packets on a higher and premium bandwidth not visible to any 3rd party.
- To achieve this, the network administrator will use the secure web console of the network provider and register devices easily.
- Commercial and secure Wi-Fi solutions help to protect organization’s assets.
- Due to increase in the crime rate, there is a significant pressure on the organizations to protect their employees traveling from office’s cab.
- With the introduction of high-speed systems, the organization can use the network resource and equip their cab with a reliable monitoring system to supervise and stop cabs real-time, send alerts to the nearby police station, or send an emergency respone team.
- This extended use of the internet is known as IoT and it is also dependent on quality and robust network solutions running over Wi-Fi.
- Mobile workforce
- Employees require work-from-home for certain intervals due to health or other issues (maternity/paternity).
- If a particular employee is an integral part of a major project, organizations can harness the benefits of these solutions and issue specialized mobile phones/laptops with access to company’s account.
- Cloud systems
- Cloud systems provide high-quality and secure access to large data.
- However, accessing cloud consumes a lot of bandwidth.
- A quality network solution running on Wi-Fi will ensure to provide fast and secure access to data-on-cloud within few blinks and clicks.
With the exponential increase in fierce business competition, it’s vital for a growing service or product company to switch to reliable, secure, and effective Enterprise Wireless Solutions.
It is a win-win situation for consumers, businesses, and employees. Consumers can access information quickly to make smart and quick purchasing decisions.
A business can feel assured that data security and agile productivity is going hand by hand and return on investments will be considerably higher. Employees can leverage and harness the benefits of BYOD and IoT to cater to growing professional demands while tackling their day-to-day personal requirements/emergencies.
No wonder, the financial sector or NASDAQ is also indirectly dependent on these solutions. If a business does not have quality and robust Wi-Fi solutions, a single downtime can cost them customers and destroy their brand visibility.
It will impact the shares and may bring fluctuations in the global financial market.
So, this is a serious question and every business must ask themselves
‘Why we are not using these solutions to run our business?’
About the Author
Alice Methew is a professional writer has written so many articles for different sites to a different site. She has the aim to achieve more and more topics if she can share with the viewer.