The German Brand Awards 2019 are now open for international companies, agencies and marketers to register. The German Brand Awards are presented by the German Design Council and the German Brand Institute and honour the most innovative brands, consistent brand management and sustainable brand communication.
The German Brand Awards discover and present unique trends – and not only help the winners, but the entire brand economy. Their gross reach of around 300 million contacts per year and the broad positive response among companies, agencies and service providers show how great the interest is in awarding prizes for excellent brand management. The awards ceremony and the German Brand Convention – a dialog format for knowledge exchange and networking – will take place in Berlin in June, 2019.
Interested companies can now register for the German Brand Awards 2019. They are divided into two contests: »Excellent Brands« honours the best product and company brands in an industry. »Excellence in Brand Strategy and Creation« recognizes the strongest campaigns, concepts and strategies in individual disciplines. Additional categories tailored to the competitions serve to identify the “Best of Best” across industries and disciplines.
More information about the competitions, awards and categories can be found here:
»Excellent Brands«: https://register.german-brand-award.com/excellent_brands
»Excellence in Brand Strategy and Creation«:
The most important information at a glance:
- Deadline for registrations: 15 February 2019
- The awards ceremony and the German Brand Convention will take place in Berlin in June, 2019.
- Chairman of the jury: Andrej Kupetz, CEO German Design Council, Frankfurt am Main
- Dr. Saskia Diehl, Managing Director GMK Markenberatung, Cologne
- Lutz Dietzold, Managing Director German Design Council, Frankfurt am Main
- Günter Moeller, Managing Director hm+p Hermann, Moeller + Partner, Munich
- Stefan Raake, Managing Director AMC Finanzmarkt GmbH, Dusseldorf
- Prof. Dr. Simone Roth, Chair of Marketing Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences, Mülheim
- Christian Rummel, Deputy Global Head of Brand Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main
- Prof. Mike Richter, Vice Dean of Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Co-Founder iconmobile GmbH, Berlin
German Design Council
The German Design Council is one of the world’s leading centres of expertise in communication and knowledge transfer in the area of design and branding. Currently, more than 300 companies belong to its foundation. The German Design Council was founded in 1953 on the initiative of the German Bundestag to support and enhance the design expertise of German industry. It pursues a wide range of activities with a single goal: to communicate increased brand value on a sustained basis via the strategic use of design.