Full-year fee revenue of $4.0 billion, up 12 percent over last year
CHICAGO, January 28, 2014 – Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) today reported adjusted earnings per share (“EPS”) of $6.32 for 2013, up from $5.48 in the prior year. Full-year fee revenue of $4.0 billion was up 12 percent. All percentage variances are calculated on a local currency basis.
- Strong fee revenue growth, led by Capital Markets & Hotels and Property & Facility Management; improved momentum in Leasing
- Ongoing business investments generate market share gains and profitable growth
- Productivity gains and cost discipline drive margin improvement
- Robust capital raise by LaSalle Investment Management: $7.0 billion committed in 2013
- Net debt reduced by $101 million during the year